Ana María Barbancho
Dept. Ingenieria de Comunicaciones
Universidad de Malaga (Spain)
Address: E.T.S. Ingenieria de
+34 95 213 33 53
Dr. Ana Maria Barbancho was born in Malaga (Spain). She received the Ingeniera de Telecomunicacion degree and a Ph.D. degree from UMA, in 2000 and 2006, respectively. In 2001, she also received a Solfeo Teacher degree from the Conservatorio Superior de Musica de Malaga. She was awarded with the “Second National University Prize to the Best Scholar 1999/2000” of the Ministry of Education of Spain in 2000 and the “Extraordinary Ph.D. Thesis Prize” of the ETSI Telecomunicacion of the University of Malaga in 2007. Since 2000, she has been with the IC at UMA as an Assitant and then Associate Professor. Her research interests include musical acoustics, digital signal processing, new educational methods and mobile communications.
· L. J. Tardón, I. Barbancho, A. M. Barbancho, “PIC Receiver implementations for the asynchronous UMTS scenarios”, Signal Processing, vol. 88, pp. 2622-2630, Mayo 2008
· I. Barbancho, L.J. Tardón, A.M. Barbancho, “Efficient MC-DS-CDMA transmitter por ICI self-mitigation”, IEE Electronic Letters, vol. 42, No. 9, pp. 541-542, April 2006.
· A.M. Barbancho, L.J. Tardón, I. Barbancho, “Analytical performance analysis of the linear multistage partial PIC receiver for DS-CDMA systems”, IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 53, No. 12 pp. 2006-2010, December 2005.
· I. Barbancho, A.M. Barbancho, A. Jurado L.J. Tardón, “Transcription of Piano Recordings”, Applied Acoustics, vol. 65, pp. 1261-1287, December 2004.
· I. Barbancho, L.J. Tardón, A.M. Barbancho, “Code shift for intercarrier interferente cancellation in MC-DS-CDMA”, Signal Processing, vol. 84, pp. 2449-2452, December 2004.
· A.M. Barbancho, I. Barbancho, L.J. Tardón, “Adaptive multirate near-far resistant PIC receiver for UMTS in Rayleigh fading”, Signal Processing, vol. 84, pp. 2443-2447, December 2004.
· A.M. Barbancho, A. Peinado, “Cryptanalysis of anonymous channel protocol for large-scale area in wireless communications”, Computer Networks, vol. 43, pp. 777-785, October 2003.
· I. Barbancho, A.M. Barbancho, L.J. Tardón, “Multirate SIC receiver for UMTS”, IEE Electronic Letters, vol. 39, No. 1, pp. 134-136, January 2003.